Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mexico on the 4th of July.









We went to Mexico for the 4th of July weekend. There were lots of firsts that were accomplished on this trip. This was my first time out of the country since the 12 years I've been here from Brazil. First time for our little baby to enjoy the beach, and swimming. It was also the first time we celebrated the 4th of July in a different country, which was weird since It's America's Independence Day! It was a lot of fun. Everyone from the company went. We rented two condos on the beach it was called Sonoran Sun. It was amazing. On one of the condos the married couples stayed in which meant 8 people. In the other condo there were 11.It was pretty hot and Humid there. It was amazing to see the difference of way of living just by Crossing the border. Things were a lot cheaper there too, We went to a restaurant and fed all 19 of us for just 45.00 it was awesome. K-lo and I had the opportunity to rent some Wave runners and go wave running at the beach, it was really fun there were amazing waves it was a fun ride. We also enjoyed the little market stores buying fake name brand sun glasses etc... People were always trying to sell whatever they could, Including fruits In of the pictures above K-lo has a Mango on a stick, he loved it they squeezed a lime over it and added Chile Powder, it was pretty amazing I have to say. Overall it was a pretty enjoyable break from the monotonous work we had been doing. I would love to go back there again.

5 comments:

B 2 the RAD! said...

OMG I loved IT! It was so much fun! I am really GLAD I went!

Erika said...

Sounds like fun...I'll check out the pics I just got from you! The blog looks good!!

J said...

Looks GREAT!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I didn't know you had a blog... I am officially stalking it now! :)

Emily said...

Gabby is getting so big!! Looks like such a fun trip, im so jealous! And I LOVE the LOVE sign picture! Where is that anyway? So fun!