








Today our little one turns 7 months. I can't believe it has been 7 months since I've had her she's growing up soooo fast. She has become such a little doll, and she already has an attitude. When she doesn't like something she'll surely let us know. She's so little she's only 12lbs 7oz but she sometimes acts likes she big and wants to roll around and sit by herself etc...She loves playing with her toys, especially her hands and fingers. She LOVES to cuddle, with dad and watch football with him, She loves his arm hairs and tugging on them. She will also put anything and everything in her mouth. She loves to watch us eat and she opens wide when she gets close to food or drinks. I love our little bundle of Joy. I don't know and wouldn't want to know how our lives would be without her. She makes us complete.


1 comment:
She is so adorable Becca! And yes, growing up WAY to fast!! She is so big!
Post a Comment