...........We are happy family of four. We enjoy living life and making memories together.We enjoying sharing our lives together as an eternal family..........
* My Little Princess loves to be in pictures. She smiles to the camera every time. She loves people and makes anyone feel special by her smile. She is a joy to our family.
* I think she would look best with this dress from Shabby Baby.
6 comments:
She is getting so big!! I can see so much of the Loveland family in her. I love the dress too! Very cute!
What a sweet pea, we need to see you guys again! We all miss her!
It was so fun seeing her at Christmas. She's so cute.
She is adorable in all of the pics. I love them!
She is sooooo cute! Where are the birthday pics? Did she have fun even though she was sick? Hope you are all doing better.
Linnndaaa demais. Adorei o blog!
beijao pra voces
Beka
Post a Comment