Sunday, May 31, 2009

And it's finally here a new post that I promised would happen!


















Last weekend for Memorial Day we went to Southern Utah. It was a lot of fun to go and see family which we hadn't seen in a long time. K youngest sister graduated from High School and that gave us even more incentive to make the Track. Graduation was fun, short, funny and a little bit sad too. I had a chance to reminisce and think back on the days of high school and the fun I had. I was glad we were there to share this experience with the family. After Graduation we went to The Pizza Factory and it was delicious. After all that fun we headed up to Cedar to go to the Cabin. This year we were able to have everyone up at the cabin (except for one of our nephews), it was so fun to have 35 people there G had soooo much fun with her cousins I don't think she ever wanted to come home. We played lots of games, ate good food and enjoyed the beauty of the outdoors. Here are some of the pictures of our wonderful trip.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Finally! I've been waiting!!! It sure was fun at the cabin with everyone.

Mike and Jess said...

What about the ones from when you came to visit us! Are we not important enough to be on your blog? I want to see the ones of Gabby's birthday that I spent forever trying to forward to you!

Jewls said...

Becca! It's about time! I found a picture of us from freshman year in our "Christmas gifts"..ha ha (hopefully you know what I mean). I laughed my butt off...we were so crazy!! Miss you and hope things are going well! Love, Jewls