Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm working on it!!!!

I will try to get a post done sometime this week, I'm trying to be better at this I'm learning new things here and there, to improve my blog. So we'll see how it goes. Just a quick update, My belly is getting bigger, I'm starting to feel little peanut, which for those of you who didn't know will be a girl. Big sister is doing great and getting into a lot of mischiefs. We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and it was a blast I will post pictures as soon as I can. Hubby is doing great a few more weeks till school is over. And that pretty much covers my quick update. I'll add pics and few stories later apparently I need to update from back in June, so I'll add some pix of back then etc... I hope everyone is looking forward for this wonderful Christmas time. I sure am, can't wait to put up the tree! How ironic I wrote on the first and last day of this month, hahah.

1 comment:

Jewls said...

Yay, can't wait for updates! Congrats on your baby girl :)