Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween
























































So I have been told by many, that I need to update my blog, and I know that!! but I feel like it's so hard to decide on the pictures to put up etc... Anyway so our most recent adventure was Halloween. This year it was fun since little "G" was big enough to understand what CANDY was and so she would say "Trick or Treat" and "Candy" she loved it. We went to a friend's house for a Halloween party a week ago and then yesterday we went to a Trunk or treat at the church. It was a lot of fun, she was a little Ballerina, and in order for me to have her put her costume on , I had to bribe her with candy and tell her that she was going to look "Pretty" which is one of her new things, she loves to look pretty, she loves chapstick, lotion, jewelry and hair accesories, but she only likes them at her own time. Not when I want her to look pretty for church etc...Anyway I can't believe how fast she is growing. She talks so much now, she says really funny things like: Poop, and Burp and toot and excuse me etc... I enjoy listening to her little danty voice when she says cute little things, todya at church she saw a baby and said "oh baby, ahh Cute" but she says it "tiute" it's so adorable!!! She's also been getting into trouble a lot lately, she has discovered temper tantrums, and her vocal cords, she has also been hitting which is not very fun, so as Supernanny says" That behavior is naughty" "You need to sit on the Naughty step" yeah that's what we've been doing, it seems like it's my all day task, I'm sure she'll eventually learn and get over it, but during Halloween she looked so sweet in her Ballerina costume and that's how I like to picture her and not the little monster child she's been acting like lately!!!!I love her, I know that this is my trial right now, Heavenly Father knows how I need to learn to be more patient so I just need to learn my lesson. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. I hope to keep updating my blog more often, I've been bad I know but I'll try.

4 comments:

loveland9 said...

Yay for a post! She looked so cute and her poses were adorable.

Anonymous said...

Becca! gabby looks so cute in her costume! and wow! she is getting so big!

Erika said...

She's a cutie alright. And you looked great as a kitty as well. And she just now figured out temper tantrums?! Squire's been throwing them for a few months now and he's only one, so what does that mean?!

Tricia Lee Riggio said...

love you