Monday, January 31, 2011

January- A fast version!











I was blog hopping so I decided...Since I'm here I might as well post something. SO here we are. I can't believe our first month of 2011 has come and gone sooooo dang fast. Here are some of the things we have done.

First week- we came home from our New Year trip to Utah, I was in SL and Hubby was hunting. Baby "O" Started full on crawling and not just army crawling like she had been doing in the past. Which was exciting but also sad that she's getting sooo big!
Hubby also had an interview at UNLV that week, That is a prospect for dental school.

Second Week- Baby "O" had her 9 month check up and she is doing great she is 15lbs 8oz and you would think that's tiny right....Well her big sister was 13 lbs at this age! So baby sis is a big girl! She is at least on the charts 25th percentile in weight, 50th in height and 75th in Head circumference. She's getting so big and has an attitude already! Hubby and I talked in Church, it was quite the experience with two kids, we took turns taking care of the girls and going up to talk.

Third Week- Hubby starts some pre-requs, so therefore he's no longer at home 24/7. Which I think he and I enjoy that a bit! while he started school, The Girls and I had a rode trip to AZ to hang out with our awesome friends there, we had a fun filled week. Big sis, enjoyed dressing up, playing barbies, laughing, crying, whining, figthing, swinging, playing with rocks, playing with dogs etc...Little sister just crawled around trying to get in on the action with her sis and to stay out of the way of any canines trying to lick her face! She also started pulling herself up, to standing and trying to cruise around furniture. I'm telling you, she's growing way too fast...Plus we also got to hang out with family,It was fun going on a double date with my Hubby's brother and sis in law! The girls enjoyed their family time with the cousins. Thank you AZ friends and family for having us over, we had a blast and already miss the warmth and the friendly faces.

Fourth Week- Hubby has his interview at Midwestern, We drive back home and get stuck in traffice forever due to an accident. My little brother turns 16 which is still a shocker to me, I'm getting old! little sis learns how to drink from a straw! It was hilarious to watch! I get a new calling in church. Gabby has her AZ friends over, well she pretends that they are here, this is on eof the quotes for this week; G: "Mom, Sandy is in my toy room, and she needs help." Me: really why? G:"The boys are trying to kiss her." I think she's watched too many princess movies lately! then last but not least, to end my week with a girls night, It was hilarious I felt like I was in college again, I came home around 2:45am. Crazy right! some ladies and I decided to go dancing at this free concert here in town called "Zowie Bowie" the show started at 11 we had fun with the pre-show music etc... we danced ... the band played then people started getting a little crazy sooo we decided it was time to go. mind you it was 11:30 so we married LDS girls went to a SONIC drive thru and sat and talked the rest of the night! It was awesome. I needed that! Thank you my Vegas buddies We've made some great memories!hahah. Hubby also had a late night playing his game on his 360. So since both hubby and I had late nights on friday we slept in only to find Big sis reading quietly to her baby sister on Sat. morning Baby sis was standing in her crib while big sis was sitting in the rocking chair reading the book aloud to her. It was a tender moment, I wish I would have captured that one in photos!

Well That is our January in a short post! Hope yours was just as eventful as ours!

2 comments:

Erika said...

It was fun to see you guys too!! The girls are getting so big! I posted pics on my blog...go check 'em out!

Angelie said...

i love G in her party dress! so cute :) someday i need to come visit and we can have a tea party!