I cannot believe my baby is almost 8 months old!!!! Time flies, She is such a sweet girl she is always smiling. She loves to eat which is very rare since her sister does NOT. This little girl brings a smile to our face every day, she's learning to crawl which is funny because she scoots her self all over the place. We have hard wood floor throughout and it's easy for her scoot, She tries to army crawl but really uses her hands to grip the floor.
She has discovered clapping and she rocks when music is played. She loves her big sister and you can tell she wants to play like her. She is definitely a Mommy's girl, she loves dad but she'll always come to momma and makes sure that I'm at her sight. She's a lot more clingy than big sis ever was, she has been getting more accustomed to strangers.
She has been doing this funny thing when she sleeps; she puts her legs through her crib railings,I go there and fix it but when I come back to check on her it's the same way again. I can't imagine it being comfortable. I love her to pieces even at 4 in the morning when she wakes up...every night for her morning bottle!!! (yes she still wakes up) Ahhh I long for my 8 hours of sleep!! She loves baths and splashing water everywhere. Anyway at her last Dr. appt. she was 15 lbs which is 10lbs less than her older sister is at the present moment! She has been eating baby food and formula, I had to stop breastfeeding since m skim milk was not helping with the weight gain. I just have to accept that my babies will always be small and that I need to supplement.
Here are some recent pictures to show my happy baby girl.


2 comments:
So glad you're updating again. Your girls are simply stunning. What a lucky mama you are!
Thank you stephanie!
Post a Comment