Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween



















































These are our Halloween Pics. Our little munchkin was a Dragon for Halloween, it was so fun we went with the Scooby Doo Gang Trick or Treating. Hubby was dressed as.... humm I dunno... something with a big afro. I was a witch, we also had a back up costume with Baby being a black cat it was cute too, but I think the dragon was the favorite. We enjoyed Trick or Treating so much that Little Dragon passed out after a few houses. It was fun.



6 comments:

Emily said...

Adorable!! Gabby is so cute!! I love yours and Kelsey's costumes as well! Looks like fun!

Heidi said...

Gabby in those striped tights is priceless! I want to eat her up!

Stephanie said...

You guys are the cutest.

Angelie said...

becca! i want you to come visit me so i can hold this cute little girl :( get here ASAP!

Joey and Lauren Toone said...

Kelc, your cute daughter deserves a dad that dresses up for halloween. Come on man, you can do better. On a positive note, those hair plugs are really coming in nicely!! Sure Sure. . . .

Todd and Brandy said...

Gabby is so cute in the dragon costume. I love it! That's fun you guys dressed up too. So did we, and I also was a witch.