
Today is my little one's birthday she is turning two. I know I'm in trouble because she's already been going through her terrible twos, but I love this phase as well. She is so dang cute, She is so caring when she wants to be. her new thing is that she asks for hugs and kisses which I think is so cute and funny. She says; "mommy, I yant a hug"or "kisses mommy" and she is also going though this fake crying stage, well that's sorta my fault since when she would do something to hurt my feelings I would pretend I was crying and tell her that I was sad, now she mimmicks me and asks with a pouty face "Mommy sad?". I just love her to pieces and can't believe how fast time has gone be, it seems like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital holding this little 5lb 6 oz full of hair baby girl and now she walks, talks, jokes around and fights back. Two precious years and all that she's learned wow! I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has "loaned" her to me and has trusted me to teach her correct principles etc... I love being a mom, I love spending time with her and I love to know that even when we have those hard days (terrible twos) it can all be erased with just a quick little silly grin or hugs and kisses. Happy birthday baby girl! I love you so much. (I'll have to add pictures a little later, this computer doesn't have any and I don't have my camera with me).


5 comments:
Wish I was there for her birthday! I miss that baby of mine!!!
Happy Birthday! I just posted her pics on my blog...check 'em out. We shall see you Friday!
that is soooo cute. i need a pic.
Look at that cutie pie. So sweet.
Ah, achei o seu blog e o da sua irma. Vou te adicionar, ta? Ah aqui Kakai. Beijos
ps.: adorei o seu blog.
Post a Comment