





It has been 4 years since Hubby and I have said I do for eternity. We have come a long way in these 4 years, we have moved from UT to CA, to UT then to AZ we have lived in 5 different homes. We have one almost 2 kids. We were in school, then started a business, then sold the business and now in school again. It has been a fun journey together and I'm so excited for what the future holds, I'm sure there will be lots more moving etc... in the future but I wouldn't have it any other way.It seems like it was just yesterday when we met in freezing cold Logan, and now to be where we are today. I love you honey and am so grateful to have you for eternity!


2 comments:
I'm late, but Happy Anniversary!
Ah, achei o seu blog e o da sua irma. Vou te adicionar, ta? Ah aqui Kakai. Beijos
ps.: adorei o seu blog.
Post a Comment