Baby "O" is almost 7 months she is very happy and loves to eat! She also loves her big sis and her eyes brighten when "G" walks in the room.
She is rolling and sitting without support!
Big Sister, is very funny, she says the funniest things. She loves her little sis, she hugs and kisses her all the time, it's sooo cute to see their interaction. G is potty trained which is a huge milestone we've completed, she's also obsessed with Cinderella and Princesses right now. She often tells me that I'm a princess and she's a princess and her sister is a princess but Daddy is a Prince. So I'm glad she somewhat understands the difference between boy/girl.
Daddy is waiting to hear back from different dental schools and enjoying his time off with from work/school to be with the family, since you'll never know when he'll have this much free time again! He loves his girls and they love him.
I've been learning a lot about myself, my strengths and weaknesses. I've also been working on trying to get back into my fitness, post baby "O". I've been working out at home with some workout videos and I'll tell you what they kick your butt. Have been enjoying the extra help with Daddy around and just adjusting to a new town. (Not so new almost 4 months). The pictures I posted are from a pumpkin patch that we went to with some friends, then from Halloween etc... I hope to be better at this blog thing, It's on my schedule to try to updated it on mondays!
This is what is happening with us in a nutshell.


3 comments:
finally! look at that baby...oh i wann squish!
an update! hooray! :) so cute :)
You guys look great!
Post a Comment