Monday, November 15, 2010

This one is for my BIG girl.






I just wanted to give a little shout out to my Big Girl. My little girl who makes us laugh, who is our personal Taylor Swift (you should hear her sing) and dance. She is my helper, my buddy, my "Princesa" as she calls me.

Her recent quotes have been; "Mom you should go do that, or something..." she has been adding "or something" to her sentences for some reason it's quite funny, but it's not "or something" it's "or sumefin" so cute I love it! She is into princesses so everyday, when she plays with food or dress ups etc... she is always getting something ready for the "ball" she asks me "Are you getting ready for the ball" She is also quite the singer and dancer, put some music on like Taylor Swift or Enchanted soundtrack and you can hear her a mile away while shaking her bottom. Another thing that is very funny is that every time we are getting ready to leave the house she always goes hunting for her purse, lipgloss, cell phone and keys...did she learn that somewhere???? hahah Every morning she wakes up and asks me about her sissy she always says "I wanna see Wivvy, mom" "Where is Wivvy" "I love her, my sister" I hope she always feels that way about her little sis.

Although she's my BIG girl she is in fact very small she only weighs 24 lbs, but the Dr. is not concerned. I am always concerned; even though she is pretty dang smart and doing what she is supposed to be at her age.

I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to be her mother, I'm honored that Heavenly Father would share this little spirit with our family, that always (well almost always, except when she's pulling her drama queen attitude) brings joy to our lives.

Here are some recent pictures of my "BIG" girl.

4 comments:

Rebeca Price said...

becca, esse post made me cry. A Gabby eh muitoooo fofa e linda!! lembra aquele dia na casa da sua mae q ela tava cantando e eu fiquei abismada? agora eh rachel q canta o tempo todo tambem. Eu achei o maior barato!! essas nossas criancas cantando sao lindas demais neh?
nossa, eu fiquei encantada com voce falando do amor dela com a irmazinha. Eu sei q rachel sera boazinha com o bebe q ta vindo, mas espero q seja bem big sister como a Gabby. Muito fofo mesmo!!!

Semana passada fomos no medico da rachel tambem. Ela ta pesando 26 pounds. Nossas meninas sao magrelas igual as maezinhas delas eram quando pequenas. Nao tem jeito BEcca...vao ser magrinhas mesmo!!
heheheheheh
beijao
Beka

Angelie said...

love her! and Wivvy :) miss you guys!

Erika said...

She's a cutie for sure! We miss having you guys close.

Hannah Loveland said...

Hey Becca this is Ashlyn. Whats Up?